Albie Robles is a trained voice actor based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. He has provided voice work for video games, animation, and explainer videos.
With a rich, baritone voice, Albie is able to command attention, while his improv background allows him to keep a natural, conversational tone.
Albie’s stage training adds a wide variety of options to his skillset, bringing a more dynamic element to his work, whether it be commercial, narration, or character work.
Recording is done in a treated environment using professional equipment. All recordings undergo editing and audio engineering before delivery unless otherwise requested.
MIC: CAD E100S
INTERFACE: Zoom H5
DAW: Adobe Audition
Albie has multiple skills he has learned over the years that he combines to add a dynamic element to his recordings.
Vocal Training - Lou Anne Ellison
Acting For Theater - ENMU
Improv - Catherine Hartt - Hartt and Soul Studio
Voiceover Training - Ron Allen Fouts - Big Voice Productions
I have really enjoyed working with Albie. He is a passionate voice actor who brings any character to life and makes a deep impact.
He voiced several characters in our upcoming sci-fi role-playing game. His voice is immersive, and perfectly fits our atmosphere and ambience perfectly.
Adam Ferenczi - InspiRational Games
US South (Deep South/Dixie/Delta), US South West (Texas) .
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Telephone, Videogames
* “One For the Road” - Stephen King Short Film - Radio Show Host
* “A Distant Noise” - Horror Youtube Channel - Narrator
* “Serial Link” - Video Game Demo - Dr. Lien, Soldiers
* “Justice League: Throne of Atlantis” - Unofficial Motion Comic - Firestorm
* “Henshin” - Animated Short - Leo/Henshin
* “Next To Nothing” - Web Series - Captain Koroll
* “Tumbling Down the Byway” - Short Film - Kilo (Voice)
* “Riley” - Animated Web Series- Father